This issue has been present the last three times I've tested the installer (different versions) with the purpose of writing the instructions on how to install and demo GPII as part of C4All.
- I created the token in the USB stick as instructed.
- I removed the USB stick
- Started GPII and the USB reader
- Inserted the USB stick with the token
- The demo worked as expected
- I removed the USB stick, the settings in my laptop were restored.
- I put the laptop to sleep.
- As soon as I clicked the mouse to "wake up" the laptop, the demo settings were back (e.g., 200x magnifier, the onscreen keyboard).
- The only way to fix this is by rebooting my laptop.
I marked this issue as Critical because we can't release the C4All demo until this is fixed.