<Add Dev Story>
To fulfill this story we need to (potential subtasks):
- Clear documentation should be provided for:
- an end user who is installing GPII on their personal machine
- an administrator who is managing many machines using group management (Microsoft Procedure - Microsoft Documentation)
- people needing to update and rebuild the installer (documentation for developers)
- The installer should be easily available and have clear build instructions, documenting all the tools required for the build and all platforms that the build can be executed on. The build process should use automation to install the build requirements, possibly using packages provided by Chocolatey (rather than including binaries within the installer distribution). This is mostly for the developer, for automating the building of the installer.