The installer needs to be build and tested automatically after any new change using our CI infrastructure. Although currently is developed in a separate repository probably in the future we will integrate it into the main GPII Windows implementation and for that it needs to fulfil the current minimal acceptance technology.
Also, potentially, the automatic generation of the installers through the CI system will create nightly builds and export to a selected repository automatically, so users could test last version without hassle or compiling by themselves.
The third part of this story is the creation of an unattended build and test script, for automatic verification of the health of the installer by our QA system.
To fulfill this story we need to (potential subtasks):
- Integrated with our deployment and CI infrastructure.
- Cover UX-96 acceptance criteria.
We will split this work in three main tasks:
- First one is to integrated windows installer in windows repository (add installer build toolkit, and make it work), test that it works with our current CI infrastructure. (PR #76)
- Port windows installer code into windows repository as defined in
- Remove inno-based user listeners installer code as defined in subtask
|Integrate into Jenkins||Closed|
|Remove the Inno-based User Listener installer code||Closed|