Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Security and Privacy
Integrate three modules together to complete the workflow described in [this design]. This three modules are: the local(untrusted) flow manager, the access requester and the cloud based flow manger.
Changes required for some modules:
1. The local(untrusted) flow manager
- Send a GPII token to the access requester module and receive a response of access token
- Use received access token to request life cycle instruction from the cloud based flow manager
2. The cloud based flow manager
- Verify the access token sent from the local(untrusted) flow manager
Some thinking of the integration test for this task:
- Start 3 kettle servers for: the local(untrusted) flow manager, the access requester and the cloud based flow manager
- The communication btw the GPII untrusted flow manager and access requester will be via http requests. An url data source as a sub-component of the local flow manager will be used for this task. The platform specific integration test should override this sub-component with its own communication strategy, such as on the windows platform, this sub-component can be replaced with an anonymous pipe data source.