https://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/777 introduces a script to delete expired tokens from the database. We need to run the script periodically via Kubernetes.
This ticket is complete when:
- gpii-infra deploys a Kubernetes CronJob that runs the delete script
- The CronJob is deployed to production
- The logs and other observations (e.g. checking the database manually) show that the CronJob is running correctly
Tactically, the approach I would take:
- Make a copy of the gpii-dataloader chart, modules, etc. called gpii-dataunloader (or something)
- Modify the copy to work for dataunloader, including changing it from a Job to a CronJob