Status: In Progress
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Quick Strip Set
If the siteConfig > appBarQss is set to true the QSS acts like a second taskbar, in that mode the QSS needs to take the full screen width, instead the current one.
Here is the reported issue:
Looks like the whole scaleFactor calculation process it extremely finicky and not exactly working even with the current size of the QSS. When we moved to the optional full-screen sized QSS everything broke completely.
So in order to handle that we need know those things:
- How the scaleFactor needs to calculated properly (based on screen size, DPI scale, number of logos, etc.)?
- When the scaleFactor is calculated initially?
- When the scaleFactor is calculated in real-time?
- When the scaleFactor is calculated on Reset to Default?
- When the siteConfig > qss > scaleFactor is used and how relevant it is?
And based on that to calculate the scaleFactor to the exact value needed, and apply it on every place its used now.