Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: C4A Pilot 2
The work overview for the Pilot 2 tests is available on the GPII wiki: http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Pilot_2_-_Work_Overview
Each of the pilot sites will need:
- 2 Windows machines
- 2 Linux machines
- 1 Android phone (i.e. Samsung Galaxy S3 for eCtouch and mobile accessibility)
- 1 Java phone (i.e. Nokia N701 and X7)
- 1 Windows tablet (For Sociable)
- 1 Samsung tablet (for eCtouch)
- 1 Nexus 7 (for the context demo)
They should have the core framework installed as described in the wiki
It should also be ensured that they have the following ATs installed:
- Maavis, Chrome, NVDA on Windows
- Mobile Accessiblity, eCMobile on Android Mobile
- Sociable eCTouch on windows tablet
Access to the SmartHouses online simulation is also necessary.
The Desktop should contain the following shortcuts:
- "Launch PMT"
- <TODO> Kasper, please fill in here.