Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
As an installer, I want to have control over the details of the installation of the GPII including:
- the install location (DEFAULT = applications folder)
- whether to add GPII to the start menu (DEFAULT = yes)
- whether to launch the GPII on startup (DEFAULT = yes)
- whether to create desktop shortcuts or not
- (DEFAULT = no if "on startup" is yes.
- if "on startup" = No then default here is yes.
- if you can't make this conditional make it YES by default.)
but I don't want to have to specify these if I just want it to do what most people would want. (sensible defaults)
- It should be possible to click through the installation process without modifying any of the “details of the installation” and have a sensibly setup system.
- It should be clear when any of these “details” can be changed by the user
- It should be clear why "launch on startup" is default on. (e.g. "This must be "yes" for GPII to work after system reboot")
- When the installer is run in its standard user operating mode (i.e. not debug or something) using all of the different combinations of options, the installer behaves correctly in each case.